Friday, July 2, 2010

Atelier Totori

Finnaly get my Totori yesterday


The whole parcel,
Totori game x 3, Visual art book x3, Clear poster x3, OST and Volkslied 3.
The others 2 set is my friends one.



And these are my one.
Game + OST + Visual Art Book + pre-order clear poster


Totoro Clear Poster


Volkslied 3,
Not Mine, but i just take a photo for it = =


Volkslied 3's Track List...looks like Quite a poison...



Visual Art Book's Track List


Totori game i only had played about 5 and half hour until now, and it was really fun game. ミミちゃん~

And for the OST and the CD of the Visual Art book i still did not open, plan to listen to them after i clear the Totori game o o

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had it ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do us a favor and post a tracklist for the Visual Artbook CD on http://vgmdb.net/album/18920

    ReplyDelete