Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Another Century Episode R, Macross F route Hard cleared

Since the delay of the PA.... so i just got my game yesterday.
And today is off day so i have chance to clear one route, Macross F route in difficulty hard  in one day, about 19 hour.
And Unlocked Extra Hard Mode, i did not try it yet, but it should be more fun to play, lol

I star the game in hard,
and it was quite difficult to me when i first start the game, i stuck on stage 4  for hour, but finally can clear when i get use on the gameplay and system, retry for more than 20 times  -  -
I try use Aquarion on that stage, when i use a tension attack, and my hp already half gone, by enemy attack, =  =

And so i stick on Alto's VF-25F or with Full Armor for all the stage.

I really like the enemy's bullet barrage and missile rain ~ that player can easily get kill by enemy if  careless.

For the game graphic,  someone have mention that the graphic is quite bad in trailer,
Bur for me, the game graphic is ok, not good, but also not bad,
But i believe this was helping the smoothness of the game, by controlling the graphic quality to make the game have more enemy, bullet and missile but yet does not slow down  the game.
Who will want to play the game if its keep on slow down like the situation in ACFA spirit of mother will mission with full missile? Lol

Later will try the extra hard and upload some its video for my own fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment