Thursday, April 16, 2009

[Other] Use a old digital camera to change a new digital camera ?

Few week ago, my sis's friend go for a trip and she borrow my digital camera.
I not really worry that camera because i seldom use it.

And last week i go back to hometown, when she come to find my sis.

"About your camera....."
"what happen ? you lost it?" This i was just joking = =

and than she take out a new camera and give it to me and sorry that she lost the camera. I cant denial it = =

but the camera is much more better than my one = =

she go for a trip and cant take photo and pay an extra money to buy back me another camera that is more better than my one.

i feel guilty.....

But now i can take the better photo for my figure collection,
but i still not good in taking photo = =

Freeing Kenshin and figma makina should will arrive to my home before the end or april.
When i get them i will try to use the camera to take photo for it and post a small review.


Test shot when i get the camera, just simply take




1 comment: