Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Malaysia 's GACC 2009 event incoming.

Malaysia 's Event GACC 2009 ,
full name Game . Anime . Comic . Circle 2009, will be held at 15 and 16 August (Saturday and Sunday), in Multimedia University Melaka.

I never go to the event like this before, so i want to have a look this time. Plus that Saturday & Sunday I should be free (nothing to do, lol) and i live very near to my school,

And than i had registered for the Touhou 10.5 Scarlet Weather Rhapsody game competition = _ = . Cant resists to Touhou and SWR , LOL.


I want to practise SWR some before the competition, i already long time did not play with player already >_< .
But now my internet not very good to play with the player in the AddressUpdater, and that is pointless to training with CPU = =.

Anyone who had saw this post want to play SWR with me for a while ? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment