Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Should i bring my laptop to repair ?

Last week, that is a heavy rain. And my laptop keyboard having some problem because of that.

That day, When i go to attend the class that morning, i did not close my room window. But when i finish some of the class, that is already heavy rain outside, i did not notice at all in the class = =.

When the time i rush back to my room, the rain keep on blow in my my room from the big window, and my table and bed and others things that near to window already in water already, LOL.

But very lucky, my laptop only having some problem in the keyboard, it will automaticlly keep on press the like things "ALT + CTRL + ??", and others key, that cause me very difficult to use my laptop. But after few day, the keyboard stop her crazyness and calm down, but just some keys unfunction already.

I can just go to buy a keyboard and connect it to the laptop than can use already. And i choose the keyboard than can carry along with my laptop beg.


So, Should i take it to repair ?
Now still can function well with the extension keyboard, just i sometimes feel weird that my laptop having a keyboard but i using another keyboard = =

No comments:

Post a Comment